Priluki Castle

Address: Priluki, Mir str., 2
Auf der Karte ansehen
Route machen

The legend has it that the mysterious castle in the village of Priluki was built in place of an Orthodox monastery that was ruined in 1740 for an unknown reason. The manor belonged to the representatives of affluent families, such as Oginskis, Ivanovskys, Gorvatts, Wisniowieckis. In 1871, the estate seriously damaged by the fire was bought by famous Count Emeryk Hutten-Czapski, an influential minister of Emperor Alexander II, an ardent collector of coins and medals and a great art amateur. He turned this wonderful Neo-Gothic castle into the home of muses for composers, musicians, artists… In accordance with the Czapskis’ project, guests of the manor covered the distance between the original entry to the main building in 365 steps, the number equal to the number of days in the year. At present the palace houses a research institute.

Read More


Das Schloss von Tiesenhausen

Postawy sind ab 1552 als eine private Versiedling bekannt. In der zweiten Hälfte des XVIII. Jahrhunderts war Antonij Tiesenhaus sein Besitzer. Seine Initiative war die Errichtung in jener Gegend einiger Betriebe, einer Weberei, einer Mühle, einer Gerberei, eines Architekturensembles der Wohnhäuser.

Das Schloss von Rumjanzewy und Paskewitschy in Gomel

Das Schloss-Park-Ensemble von Rumjanzewy-Paskewitschy ist eins der schönsten Baukunstdenkmäler von Belarus. Heute vereinigt die einzigartige Museumsanlage in der Mitte Gomels das Schloss von Rumjanzewy und Paskewitschy, eine Kapellengruft, einen Wintergarten, einen Aussichtsturm und einen wunderschönen alten Park.

Ruinen des Krewo-Schlosses

Dank vielen Legenden – von Erzählungen über Tunnels bis Geschichten über eingemauerte Königstöchter – sind die Ruinen des Krewo-Schlosses einer der attraktivsten touristischen Orte in Belarus.

Bemerkungen