Priluki Castle

Address: Priluki, Mir str., 2
View on Map
Get Directions

The legend has it that the mysterious castle in the village of Priluki was built in place of an Orthodox monastery that was ruined in 1740 for an unknown reason. The manor belonged to the representatives of affluent families, such as Oginskis, Ivanovskys, Gorvatts, Wisniowieckis. In 1871, the estate seriously damaged by the fire was bought by famous Count Emeryk Hutten-Czapski, an influential minister of Emperor Alexander II, an ardent collector of coins and medals and a great art amateur. He turned this wonderful Neo-Gothic castle into the home of muses for composers, musicians, artists… In accordance with the Czapskis’ project, guests of the manor covered the distance between the original entry to the main building in 365 steps, the number equal to the number of days in the year. At present the palace houses a research institute.

Read More


Museum-Estate of Ilya Repin "Zdravnevo"

The Zdravnevo estate is located near the village of Koitovo, on the left bank of the Western Dvina. In 1892 it was acquired by the famous Russian painter Ilya Repin.

Palace and Park Ensemble in Stankovo Village

In the village of Stankovo Count Emeryk Hutten-Czapski built a wonderful manor that became his family nest. The palace itself reflected his nostalgia for the Middle Ages.

World Famous Magnificent Nesvizh Palace

Nesvizh Palace is considered the country’s most beautiful and renowned palace. Its richly diverse architecture and attractive gardens were designated the national historical and cultural reserve, and in 2006 it was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Comments