Palace of the Puslovskys in Kossovo

The Kossovo town (today’s Ivatsevichi District, Brest Oblast) was first mentioned in 1494 when Grand Duke of Lithuania Alexander Jagiellon presented these lands to Yan Khreptovich, a high-ranking state official of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. For several centuries Kossovo was owned by several distinguished dynasties: the Khreptovichs, Sanguszkos, Flemmings, Czartoryskis and Sapiehas. Wojciech Puslovsky bought the estate in 1821. He founded a carpet-making factory in Kossovo and built and restored about 60 churches in the neighborhood. The Puslovskys took pride in their estate being neighbors with the manor in the Merechevschina village, which was the birthplace of national hero of Poland and the USA and honorary citizen of France Tadeusz Kosciuszko.

 

Read More


Il Palazzo Butrimovich

Un bell’edificio dalle terrazze stile antico nelle ali laterali e cinque scale alte rivolte verso il fiume porta il nome di Palazzo Butrimovich.

Museum-Estate of Ilya Repin "Zdravnevo"

The Zdravnevo estate is located near the village of Koitovo, on the left bank of the Western Dvina. In 1892 it was acquired by the famous Russian painter Ilya Repin.

Il castello di Nesvizh dalla fama mondiale

Il complesso di palazzo e castello di Nesvizh è uno dei più belli e dei più famosi in Belarus. La sua straordinaria architettura e l’insieme dei giardini rappresentano un valore storico e culturale per il paese, e non a caso nel 2006 il sito fu aggiunto alla lista del Patrimonio Mondiale dell’UNESCO.

Commenti